Recommendations on Expanding My Library

Denis Regenbrecht denis at PTI-INC.DE
Mon Oct 2 19:00:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

> Kraftwerk - Autobahn, Radio-Activity, Trans-Europe Express, The Man-
> Machine,
>                    Computer World, and

I'll second that, there's great stuff on all of those albums. I wish
they finally would release "Der Katalog", the remastered/digitally re-
mixed and otherwise enhanced collection of all Kraftwerk-albums in
one big box.

> Minimum-Maximum (live from 2004, it's almost
>                     like a greatest hits compilation with some of
> the earlier songs being re-worked,
>                     Radioactivity and The Robots being 2 of them).

Or better yet, the Minimum-Maximum-DVD which kicks some serious ass;
the 5.1-dolby mix is fantastic, must be one of the best music-dvds
out there soundwise.

(c)IAO
					D+R