OFF: Re: Aural Innovations Radio

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Oct 5 09:26:08 EDT 2006

Jerry and Carl,

There are freeware and shareware programs out there that will automatically generate RSS feeds for you. I've seen a bunch announced here: http://www.podcastingnews.com. (I received these announcements by viewing the RSS feeds for this site through my Opera browser. IE7 will also support RSS feeds, as will the latest versions of most other browsers. There are also specific "reader" programs that can be downloaded.)

Brian