The Return of Omnia Opera

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Oct 8 19:12:17 EDT 2006

[from Andy Jones]

THE RETURN OF OMINIA OPERA!!!

An Announcement by the Deep Secret Liquid underground

"Calling all space bastards"

Dear Friends, Associates & lobotomists

To mark the 20th anniversary since "Omnia Opera's" first ever gig back in
1986. We are thrilled to announce the return to live performance of "The
Omnia Opera." Included in this message is a hyperlink to an Omnia Opera web
site that has been hastily knocked up to spread the word. Containing news,
pictures, history, Gig info. So please do pay it a visit where all will be
revealed to you.

The band has undergone some changes with new members, but still retains the
driving force of the plasma drives that were always there. All relevant info
is contained in detail at the web site. So come along and be part of this
wonderful occasion.

The Plasma Drives are getting hotter. we're counting down
www.omniaopera.co.uk

Please pass on the link to anyone you feel may be interested. Let me know if
you can help out by linking it to sites or have any good ideas to help
spread the word. I look forward to seeing some of you there. On behalf of
the band,

Yours Over & Out Andy (alfoncemolosque at onetel.com)

PS The web site is still being added too on a daily basis at the moment but
contains enough to get us going.