Hall of Fame

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Thu Oct 12 12:13:34 EDT 2006

According the H of F website ....

"Artists become eligible for induction 25 years after
the release of their first record. Criteria include
the influence and significance of the artist’s
contributions to the development and perpetuation of
rock and roll."

I would say Dave meets those criteria.

Mick

--- David Kuznick <dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU>