Hall of Fame

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Oct 12 14:48:53 EDT 2006

> From: Michael Crook <m.j.crook at TALK21.COM>
> According the H of F website ....
>
> "Artists become eligible for induction 25 years after
> the release of their first record. Criteria include
> the influence and significance of the artist’s
> contributions to the development and perpetuation of
> rock and roll."

They'll have to change that definition once the online-based artists start coming of age. They may put out popular tracks online long before they release a proper album. Or they may never release an album at all....

I think the odds of BOC and Hawkwind making the Hall are approximately "slim" and "none." Maybe if the Hall was based at Stonehenge....