OFF: Oresund Space Collective

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Wed Oct 25 05:24:45 EDT 2006

Hej

I hope all you space rock fans don't mind the intrusion.. Just like to announce that my band, the Oresund Space Collective will release our new double CD in a deluxe DVD case on this Friday. It is called "It's all about Delay".  It is 12 tracks, 156 minutes of high flying space rock music. All instrumental and 100% improvised with no overdubs. It took 5 months to mix this monster but it was worth it.

It can be ordered directly from the bands web site but should be available in 2-3 weeks at Aural Innovations, Andy G's new shop and other places. 16£ includes shippinig anywhere in the world.

Thanks for the support... I think the HW fans will really like the track, In her majesty's Secret Saucer...

scott

www.oresundspacecollective.com
www.myspace.com/oresundspacecollective

(You can hear 4 of the new songs on the myspace page)

If you are in southern Sweden, we play this Friday (27th) at the Aktivetetshuset in Malmo. We will play 3 sets, about 3 hrs!
On Nov 9th, we play in central Copenhagen. See website for details.