OFF: Dark Sun

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Oct 25 12:34:05 EDT 2006

On 25/10/2006 13:30, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
> 	Did they ever get their studio album finished? I noted it in the
> Spinoffs file because Nik was to guest on it, but if it ever actually
> came out I missed it.

I still get Santtu's occasional emails about various musical things that
he's involved with, but I definitely don't remember seeing something
about a new Dark Sun studio album (and I think I would _probably_ have
remembered).  I do wonder about what recordings are on this new
bits'n'bobs album.  I have a demo or rehersal version of "Iskariot",
which is a song I remember them playing at the Jönköping Space Rock
Festival waaaay back in 1998 and that I've always had quite a liking
for.  What I can't figure out is whether I've already got the recording
that's on the bits'n'bobs album .....

Cheers,
Carl

--