HW @ Cambridge (was Re: Northampton gig)

Mon Oct 30 10:28:02 EST 2006

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 02:36:59PM +0000, Colin Allen typed out:
> You can come to see Litmus on Sunday; on Friday we will probably be in various pubs and clubs:).

	Argh. I knew that really. On Friday one *could* go and see Space
Ritual at the 100 Club, but I for one won't be this time, not with Nik
playing on the 18th as well if El Judge speaks the truth (which I
imagine he does). I'll be at the Sunday gig. Yours,
						    Jon
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk