HW: Hawkwind vs. BOC lyric wars

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Oct 30 20:03:30 EST 2006

The hawks influenced everyone from Cro-Mags to Devo to Dead Kennedys...those power riffs! Need to wake up to a good Cro-Mags lyric:
                 HW: Hawkwind vs. BOC lyric wars
"Hit you when I you when you are moving on your way/show you no mercy at all, kick you when you are taking your fall/leave me in fear/don't come to me with your sympathy/what does it take to prove you are afraid/I thought so anyway"

BOC-L, lets play lyrics war! Somebody pick a lyric that souns equally or more frightening and challenge the mighty Cro-Mags (Madonna is fine:)

Like robot wars, only in the head. We could have lyric wars between BOC and HW for instance... that would be cool. That would be more on topic...

Christian