HW: Jimbo From Outer Space

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Oct 31 13:55:44 EST 2006

Christian Mumford, the Hawkwind test tube miracle from outer space... wants to say HELLO! First a strange Hawk-story, let me explain some old stuff about The Doors and Hawkwind and I'll blow your minds: Jim Morrison is still my hero and I was in fact Jimbo in the last life. I was born excactly 9 months after his death in July 1971, in march 1972 as a Pisces. Jimbo was given the blessings of the early skinhead cult band Hawkwind before he choked on his own vomit and died just like Jimi and Janis, like in a cheesy old MontyPython skit in the Marine Corps with conspiracies connected to Gong related to runny cheeses and Swiss Cheese as well as Hilary Stench (Jefferson Airplane/Chrome bassist). Jim Morrison WAS the "Crown of Creation" (Jefferson Airplane) and "The Seeker" (The Who) as a cheesey old mahoney, a built like a German Catholic Nun, and quite the well spoken poet he was, in fact a reincarnation of William Blake and George Washington. A "Square" in parapsychology tests
 with old internet systems of the Soviet Union. Jimbo said to Daltrey & co, "Hawkin' bout my Generation" as Shocker (The Spider Man Villain) of which Wattie Buchan (The Exploited) based all his life on in the British Army, old Jimbo, an old school art school hardcore thrasher.   At an LSD party with Jefferson Airplane  Jimbo was rocketed to The Stars shackled to Timothy Leary, a Cheesy Old McDonald at Scotland Yard, A CheeseMac To Go in a wheelchair. The thing is that Jimbo, like Washington, really was a Norwegian Troll and was reborn as Christian Mumford, a Cheesy old Hawkwind Space Ham (or as Viking Spam, i.e. the old
 Monty Python original skit), rocketed back to his roots in Norway as a Wizard Thrasher Comic Book Dreamchild of the Soviet Union, raised as one of the gifted DICTATOR CHILDREN OF THE NEW AGE. Blessed be he who is blessed by only Hawkwind, we SALUTE YOU.
 Christian Mumford salutes BOC L on The Bridge To Baldly Go Go Where No Cheese Has Gone Before!!! I am back on the Hawkwind list for THE NEW AGE CHILDREN OF HAWKWIND!

'NIK Turner and Alan Davey, I met you both in Hamburg and Bergen cause I MADE IT BACK from SPACE in the New Age Hawkwind Space Program! I knew you both all my life.... LIFE IS GOOD IF I GET TO GO BACK TO SPACE AGAIN :)))

Christian aka the dirty old Hawk-Marine

NP: Legendary Pink Dots - "Under Triple Moons"