ADMIN: He's ba-ack... (was Re: HW: Jimbo From Outer Space)

Ben Cohen ben at TMK.COM
Tue Oct 31 15:36:34 EST 2006

For the record - Christian is still on active moderation, which means that I
have to approve any/every post that he makes. I'm doing *limited* (which is to
say, "little") moderating for content, so long as he's non-offensive.

This is not to say that I'm letting any old ramblings of his through.

Be warned appropriately and take any actions with your private email that you
feel are necessary.

Also for the record - Christian is the only person who's currently on active
moderation. I know he's... inciteful (in the sense of "tending to incite")...
and I'd hate for any *on-list* reactions to require me to place anyone else on
active moderation. Please ensure that you (all) ensure that you don't cross
the boundaries.

Thank you,
Ben (still the moderator) Cohen