HW: Angels Never Fade In Mothersburg; just like my Clean Cut Radio Shows

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Oct 31 18:00:41 EST 2006

Or never tune out of the National Enquirer.... i listen to welfare everyday, will drop in and drop out of the dole que again just like tabs of bad ecstasy... I will in the next few days post playlists of my recent Hawkwind Radio specials at the Blitz squat in Oslo.

some bands played this past summer/fall on FM 99.3, Oslo, guest hosted by Christian Mumford on RadioRakel, "Uhørt", Saturdays:

ICU
Pressurehed
Skyclad
Cathedral
Hawklords
Hawkwind
Robert Calvert
HLLG
Deep Fix
Legendary Pink Dots
Summoning
Cro-Mags
Chaos UK

... but more later! I can burn shows for trade. 1 for 1 worldwide. But, no haste. All the shows are in Norwegian. Not to bother everyone with my, to put it mildly, like a tragic christ figure, born again to serve up the bang to every BOC-l er or for the dirty kool-ade pitchers of matchstick men who run and burn out all over the internet... just another vicious chaos rocker story. Cast your sincere magick spells at my lame 666 makeshift email addy.My Korean family are much like the Manson family - only better chow! Aunt Connys Wontons and Bulgogi for instance.

Christian
"No Spring Chicken"