Aural Innovations August 2006 Issue Online Now!!!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Sep 10 09:14:59 EDT 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

THE AUGUST 2006 ISSUE OF AURAL INNOVATIONS IS ONLINE NOW

(Yeah, I know we're well into September. But I'm in charge here and I say
it's the August issue.)

This issue is dedicated to the memories of Syd Barrett, Mychael Merrill
(Melting Euphoria), Doug Walker (Alien Planetscapes) and "Planet" Pluto

The August 2006 issue (#34) of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For
SpaceRock Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers Space Rock,
Psychedelia, Stoner Rock, Electronic music, Progressive Rock and more. See
the index of this issue's contents below. The new issue also includes all
the material that appeared in our June between-issue update.

The August 2006 issue of Aural Innovations includes:

Don Falcone interview
Dave Brock interview
Bevis Frond interview
Spacehead interview
Earthling Society review/interview
Sundial interview
Nebula interview
Roskilde Festival 2006 coverage
Sweden Rock Festival 2006 coverage
Roadburn Festival 2006 coverage
Tales Of The ACTION MAN: Helios Creed
Live show coverage
Releases from Sulatron Records
Releases from Goddamn I'm A Countryman Records
Releases from Nasoni Records
Releases from Transubstans Records
Releases from Elektrohasch Records
Releases from Beta-lactam Ring Records
Releases from Silber Records
Releases from Last Visible Dog
Releases from Secret Eye
Releases from Small Stone Records
Releases from Elvis Coffee Records
Releases from Musea Records
And loads of other reviews!!!

You can go directly to the new issue at:
http://aural-innovations.com/issues/issue34/issue34.html

http://Aural-Innovations.com