HW: news from the HW blog

Arin Komins akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Sep 15 08:18:11 EDT 2006

Hey folks,

Just in case you haven't seen the blog
(http://www.myspace.com/hawkwindofficial) today:

Hawkwind Passport Holders Newsletter

Hello Folks!

Hawkwind invite their passport holders to the private filming of a DVD at
The Face of Steel at Magna in Rotherham on 18th Dec 2006
http://www.visitmagna.co.uk/

It will be a special show, a full concert with extra sequences filmed
around the venue. There may be some start and stopping etc and some of the
audience will be asked to take part in the opening sequences, and we will
need some volunteers to dress up :-) All in all it should be an exciting
day and hopefully a bit of a party...........

We are not sure of the running times at the moment, but it will mainly be
in the evening, with a few bits and pieces in the afternoon. Its an
amazing venue and well worth a visit in itself.

There are bar facilities available at the venue.

We have a limited number of tickets available at 25. This will include the
live concert plus a copy of the DVD before it officially goes on sale..
The DVD will give thanks to and list the names of the Hawkwind passport
holders who attend.

Could you please let us know as soon as possible if you intend to attend
as places are strictly limited and tickets will be allocated on a first
come, first served basis. Email us at  magna at hawkwind.com  quoting your
name and Hawkwind passport number. As with Hawkfest, passport holders will
be able to purchase visitor visa tickets for friends and family.

For those who don't already know, Hawkfest will take place on 15th, 16th
17th June 2007 in the Derby area. More information on that coming soon.

Arin
Arin Komins			       	      akomins at uchicago.edu
Assistant Director - Solutions Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT/RP&A			tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #307a, Chicago, IL 60637	fax: (773)702-0559