Aural Innovations: New Space Rock & Lo Finest Radio Shows + New Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Sep 17 06:25:57 EDT 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

SEPTEMBER 17, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

I’ve just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#158), and Lo Finest (show #6). See the playlists below. Aural Innovations
broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions.
You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: In the past week I've got the new Alien Dream CD and
Abunai's Round-Wound. I also got the latest from Seven That Spells (It Came
>From The Planet Of Love)... BUT... many of the CDs were scuffed, so after
the good ones sold I removed them from the catalog until replacements
arrive. In the meantime, I've restocked the previous Seven That Spells CD,
My Mommy Wants To Kiss Your Momma. For details and ordering information you
can go directly to the online store at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/store.

POLL: I’ve been approached by a couple artists asking if I’d be interested
in selling Mp3 albums in the Aural Innovations store. Do you purchase
electronic download music? In the space/psych world I see so many freely
available downloads at Myspace, Soundclick, etc, that I’ve been under the
impression people just buy physical media (i.e., CDs/LPs). Am I just not
keeping up with what’s going on? I’m trying to determine if this is the type
of “album” I should be including in the AI mail order store, which I’m
certainly interested in doing if there’s a demand for it. Please send
feedback to jkranitz at aural-innovations.com

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #158)

Terri~B - "Parkers/Mooncats" (from Big Dictionary)
Alien Dream - "Chemical Experiment #629" (from 8ad8)
Taipuva Luotisuora - "Äyhö" (from II)
Nick Riff - "" (from Magick Museum)
Mooch - "Massive" (from Gaiaspace)
Void Generator - "Out Of Time" (from We Have Found The Space)
Escapade - "Mistitled" (from But Distractions Abound)
Vert:x - "Space Junk" (from Space Junk CD single)
Abunai! - "Time of the Funk-Lords" (from Round-Wound)
Steve Lawson - "Behind Every Word" (from Behind Every Word)
Marble Sheep - "The Drop" (from Raise the Dead: 2006 March Europe)
Damo Suzuki's Network - "Sparkling Lady Lake" (from Suomi)
Lost World - "Trajectory Z" (from Trajectories)

Lo Finest (show #6)

Lo Finest is a program dedicated to the appreciation of homemade recordings
that were made and distributed on cassette tapes during the 1980s and 90s,
hosted by veteran home recording artist Charles Rice Goff III.

Billy Joe Winghead, introductory excerpt from “Blood Surfer”
Bret Hart, “I’m The Moon” (from Maximum Love Vibes)
Mental Anguish, “Oh Yeah” (from Asshole)
Human Flesh, “Third Mirage” (from Ambient Music, Vol. One)
Bene Gesserit/Usward, “It Is Known” (from Secret Mind)
UR Kaos, “Request” (from Insane Music For Insane People, Vol. 16)
Chicken 4, “Chicken Doctor” (from Chicken 4)
Shardophonic, medley from “Shardophonic”
Tugboat 3001, “The Earth Hangeth Upon Nothing” (from Beyond The Solar
System, Beyond The Stars)
Evolutionary Control Committee, medley from “Big Wyoming”
Cefodie, “Seborrhoea” (from Cefodie/Jalopy split tape)
Labrador, “Announcement” (from Labrador)
Dimosioypalliliko Retire, medley from “Dimosioypalliliko Retire”
Stream Angel, excerpt from “Some Strange Fabric”
Flow, excerpt from “Flow”

http://Aural-Innovations.com