HW: Take me to your Future

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Sun Sep 17 11:40:08 EDT 2006

	Hej

	Just arrived Saturday from England to Denmark. I have heard the
music a few times now and watched the DVD last night. I think this one
is for sure only for hard core fans. I loved the new version of Uncle
Sams on Mars but disliked what they did to Silver Machine. Pretty amazed
that Lemmy sounded so great singing the w version but this electronic
stuff in the middle and this totally out of character jam at the
end..Ugh... When you watch the DVD, just skip the Steppenwolf one or at
least turn the picture of and listen to the rehearsal with Ron Tree...
The Astoria DVD looks like it will be great based on the single camera
and very good audio on the DVD.. A real mixed bag this release... some
good and some bad stuff..  Others have comments??

	Any idea when the following HW DVDs will come out:

	1. Space Bandits
	2. Treworgy Festival 1989
	3. Astoria London 2005
	4. hawkfest
	5. Roadburn

	The Roadburn should be fantastic if the editing is good as the
gig was a barnstormer and the audio mix you can hear streaming at the
VPRO is great..

	scott

	OBCD: Trigon- Herzberg 2004