HW: Take me to your Future

John Cartledge John.Cartledge at SUNDERLAND.AC.UK
Wed Sep 20 11:39:17 EDT 2006

Are the Space bandits/promos and Treworgey the ones that came out on
video via taste productions back in the early 90s? If so, there were a
couple of others too from 93/94 (Bournemouth and Brixton if memory
serves). These would all be good to see again on dvd (especially if
cleaned up a bit).

John

--
University of Sunderland - life-changing: see our new TV advert at
http://www.lifechangingsunderland.com or http://www.sunderland.ac.uk