HW: Take me to your Future

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 20 11:56:56 EDT 2006

I , had a copy of the Treeworgy one, it had lovely patterns all over it..

at the time it was great to see any footage, but a deeply suspect that
unless its taken from the master its going to look awefully grainy, with
old school graphics all over it...

I never saw the brixton one on a legitimate tape, only a copy ( sorry
folks only way to get hold of it)... Whats the quality like, its it the
show with the 3 teepee's on stage.... can't believe i missed that
brixton gig, i've been to just about all of them since about 86.....

regards
iain