HW: Take me to your Future

Derrick Chilton D.C.Chilton at BHAM.AC.UK
Thu Sep 21 10:14:10 EDT 2006

I recently digitised my Hawkwind Video collection, well it had to be
done as I have no video player at home.
I have digitised the following for my own viewing on my DVD player
(the digitised footage was cleaned up a little using Handbrake) :

Promo Collection
The Academy (Bournmouth 2/7/90)
15892
Treworgey (but the video quality was dire)
The rare Hawkwind -Concerts-Festivals-Private Parties Video 1979-1989

The company that released  Promo Collection was Taste

Derrick...

On 21 Sep 2006, at 2:49 pm, M Holmes wrote:

Steve Freight writes:

> I think you'll find the Space Bandits DVD is the Promos video that was
> limited to 500 copies due to a dispute between HW and the
> production company
> at the time.

Does anyone have a copy of this? I don't recall ever seeing a Space
Bandits DVD and I don't see a listing for it on the web.  Which company
released it?

FoFP
[A