BRAIN: Static Cling Interview Tonight

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Sun Sep 24 11:58:36 EDT 2006

Something of interest for those who have seen The Cling (or Helen Wheels and The Skeleton Crew) open for The Brain Surgeons:

>From http://www.myspace.com/staticclingband
> Dig the Static Cling radio interview, CD giveaway, Sunday,
> Sept. 24, on "THE BUZZ", 98.9 FM, Rochester, NY at 8:30pm ET.
> The Sunday Night Shakedown w/ Frantic Frank DeBlase.

I didn't find any info about streaming the show over your computer, but here is the station's URL if anyone would like to look into it further:

http://www.rochesterbuzz.com/

Brian