HW: Do Not Panic documentary

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Apr 2 08:17:33 EDT 2007

I know he was intending a book on the band at one point but it fell through at contract stage when the publishers discovered SAF and Omnibus both further advanced with contracts and writing, so yeah he is a fan of the band.

  Ian

Iain Ferguson <iainferguson at AOL.COM> wrote:
  Does anyone know the maker of the program, seems like he's a bit of a
fan, based on the program, and his article in the paper.

we could send him a few questions based on the footage to get more
information on it, and confirm the dates etc and if there was more
footage ???

going to re-watch it tonight, was rather smashed when I saw it the other
night , hense the lush e-mail at 2am :-)

Iain