Those interested in watching the BBC 4 documentary...

Arin Komins akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Apr 2 08:27:01 EDT 2007

Hey folks,

I've uploaded the documentary for those who need the quick fix and for
whom bittorrent isn't an option...

It's been split into 2 parts, and they are a self-extracting rar file.

Windows instructions: Just put the two files in the same directory,
doubleclick the *.exe file, and you should be good.

Unixy types should be able to use rar off the command line, and Mac types
can use UnRarX, Rar Expander, or Rar for Mac.

Part 1 (350 meg): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FT1KHWYV
Part 2 (250 meg): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MTT5UHEP

Password is "infinity".

Keep in mind that megaupload has a bandwidth limit on it (per IP address).
If you can download from a different IP do that for the second file.  If
not, just wait about 4 hours and try again, and it should now let you grab
the second file.

I'm also hoping to get a mirror for that second file up, but that may take
me a bit.

Thanks to Paul for the original file, and to Mike who is nabbing this for
me on dvd.

Thanks!

Arin