HW: Do Not Panic documentary

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 2 08:51:06 EDT 2007

That told me then, must admit I thought it sounded like the recorded version
and not live and like any two HW songs they are never the same. I guess on
the back of the success of Silver Machine they got a bit of promotion for
the follow up single, not that it did them any good in the end though
really.