HW: Do Not Panic documentary

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 2 08:58:28 EDT 2007

Interesting comments! Can see where you are coming from though. In my
opinion I never rated Nik very much but he was gone by the time I got into
the band in 1977. I can see that he was a useful piece of the puzzle 70-75
but after that I think Dave and Co progressed and moved on but Turner never
did. Strangely enough Lemmy still seems to have some respect for Nik.