Those interested in watching the BBC 4 documentary...

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 2 09:24:50 EDT 2007

Think Nik have the video, and sound was held by a 3rd party ????

Mind you it seems so long ago now.....

wasn't there issues with sound being not great for the musicnaunts
onstage, and del & Dik we'rent even plugged in  ( or summit like that).

Lemmy blasted the event as being badly played, and impossible to hear
anything..

don't suppose we'll see the footage in the climate before & since the
event.....

silly buggers