Several Things of Interest...

Music Street Journal - Gary Hill musicstreetjournal at MUSICSTREETJOURNAL.COM
Mon Apr 2 11:13:32 EDT 2007

Hi - this is Gary Hill from Music Street Journal and I wanted to let you
guys know about a few things you should find interesting.

First off, the new issue of MSJ (www.musicstreetjournal.com) includes a new
interview with Jerry Richards (formerly of Hawkwind, currently in Earth
Lab). It also includes a review of BOC show from late last month.

Also, don't forget my book The Strange Sound of Cthulhu - Music Inspired by
the Writings of H. P. Lovecraft includes quite a bit on Blue Oyster Cult.
You can check it out at www.lulu.com/strangesound.

Thanks for your time

Gary

Gary Hill