A Miracle!

Gordon Hundley drgoon at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 3 03:54:51 EDT 2007

On Apr 3, 2007, at 2:49 AM, Keith Henderson wrote:

>   P.S.  What happened with NearFest?  Anybody get/not get tix?

I got up at 5AM and drove a couple of hours up to the box office and
waited for tickets to go on sale. Mission accomplished. Tickets sold
slightly slower this year because the theatre had a new online
ticketing system that couldn't cope with the rush. Hopefully it will
all go as planned, as I haven't seen Hawkwind since moving to the US
shortly after Hawkestra. Inspired me to rejoin the list, so *wave* to
folks I know, and "pleased to meet you" to those I don't. :)

>   P.P.S.  RSI = CTS?

No, CTS = RSI. :) RSI is the group of conditions of which CTS is a
member, I believe.

Gordon.