Off: A miracle

Maxine Wesley Maxine.Wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Tue Apr 3 06:50:27 EDT 2007

Keith Henderson wrote:

> Well, I've never been (so no), but I doubt seriously if I would ever
buy tickets to go to a festival when I read this:

 >"No announcement about the line up will be made by the Festival before
tickets go on sale. The Festival will announce the >lineup of all the
main stages at the beginning of June."

I hear Shirley Bassey is playing...

>That's kind of horseshit, isn't it?  Is there something about Glasters
that is just so totally awesome that even if the music is >all crap,
it's still the time of one's life?

Which is why some of us have chosen to
support....."GlastonBudget"....... "The original and best tribute
festival. It is also the cheapest.Free Camping inc. Caravans & Mobile
Homes, Free Parking, No Booking Fees, Nasty food= Banned! Rip Off Beer
Prices = Banned! check out more at
http://www.glastonbudget.co.uk/www/index_new.pl/home

best regards

Maxine