A Miracle!/Nearfest ticketing

Gordon Hundley drgoon at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 3 14:07:49 EDT 2007

On Apr 3, 2007, at 9:28 AM, John Majka wrote:

> It was least an hour after tickets went on sale that I was finally
> able (after thousands of refreshes and button presses) to make my
> purchase, which wound up being in the balcony *sigh*.

On the plus side, there's only 1000 seats - and not a bad one in the
entire house. I suspect it'll be a little odd to see Hawkwind in an
all seated theatre, but it will at least sound pretty damned good.
Over a couple of pints with one of the organisers, I asked about the
visa situation. Apparently everything is in order, and there should
be no problems. He had spoken to Brock that morning, and the band is
looking forward to it.

Gordon.