HW: Do Not Panic documentary

George Chaplin webmaster at ANCIENTEUROPE.INFO
Wed Apr 4 11:53:39 EDT 2007

"I'll second this.  Turner wrote some of my favorite (and classic) Hawkwind
songs, and the sound of the early years without the sax would be just ...
wrong."

Well, after about 32 years as a Hawkfan, I heard Nik play for the first time
last year and I realised that Hawkwind are never going to be Hawkwind
without him. Yes, Nik is on of the original Warriors on the edge of Time,
and I an one also, he can blow his horn for me anytime and I'm totally made
up that he's now a personal friend of mine and is playing at my festival
this year.

Nik has asked for an orgone accumulator, we are going to do a whole lot
better than that, we are going to have an orgone frenzy! And a phycadelic
one too. It won't cost megabucks either.

If there are any other Warriors out there, please get in touch, you are
needed.

George