HW: Do Not Panic documentary

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Apr 4 15:37:47 EDT 2007

yes imo, he miraculously found out how to play flute and sax properly on the
warrior album, i admit..was that REALLY him??Or maybe Simon Houses wonderful
musical skills transposed him?  His spell during the 80s with Hawkwind, and,
for example, the Hawkestra, just proves how he set out to deliberately
sabotage the band or turn them into a circus joke.
I believe he played with a circus, didnt he?I saw the pic in Ian Abrahams
book.

He was in a Circus just like Robin and Deadman in the D.C. Comics (but not a Trapeze artist surely??) - and Nik could pass for a C.L.O.W.N. But then again surely (temple) The Circus Left Town and Then There Was Hawkwind, a Motley Crew of Madmen, an opportunity shirley.....

He may be courteous and gentlemanly, he DOES come across as a nice bloke in
documentaries... but a circus is where he belongs..

Well I met Nik for an interview (Scott Heller and I) in 1998 and contrary to what you may beleive he is a well spoken and is like a High Priest of High Egyptian Magick... of sorts, very convincing and well spoken, lots of convincing Authority and Power..... in his mannerisms and ways..... Above my measly self at the time..... but mention Brock and co...... like I did and he will tell you right out like a Child would......

Christian