BOC: new remasters

Wed Apr 11 18:57:01 EDT 2007

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 08:09:27AM -0400, Warrick Bell typed out:
> Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:19:53 +0100, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
> > I am less sure about `Please Hold', mainly because Eric misses
> > several of the high notes, and the whole song sounds strained as a
> > result in places, but it keeps popping up in my head.
>
> To me it sounded like it was Alan singing it, which is maybe why there
> are missed notes.  I seem to recall Al mentioning that one of the
> bonus tracks was going to be another Alan vocal.

	In that case, I take it back and say that's some of the finest
singing Allen ever put to record :-) It's probably not necessary to add
that I hope he's doing OK, but I do so anyway because electrons are
cheap and karma may be expensive... Yours,
					   Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk