OFF: RIP, Kurt Vonnegut

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 11 23:35:02 EDT 2007

We'll miss you!

  "Kurt Vonnegut, whose dark comic talent and urgent moral vision in novels like “Slaughterhouse-Five,” “Cat’s Cradle” and “God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater” caught the temper of his times and the imagination of a generation, died Wednesday night in Manhattan. He was 84 and had homes in Manhattan and in Sagaponack on Long Island."

  I just saw him speak here at Ohio State not long ago (six months?).  We need more voices like this in the world today.  There can never be enough cynicism, until the idiocy of our global society is deconstructed forever.  Religious and political institutions all.  Crazy-ass utopian anarchistic be me.  :)

  Sorry for the off-topic content, but I'll be back for something on-topic shortly.  Nothing about "touts" or whatever you call scalpers over there in Blighty, but something "interesting."  :)

  Grakkl