Aural Innovations: New Alchemical Radio show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Apr 15 01:29:35 EDT 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

APRIL 15, 2007: NEW RADIO SHOW

I've just uploaded a new show from The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #13).
See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi
and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the
Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #13)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Psychedelia, Space Rock, Progressive
Rock and much much more.

(Alchemical Radio Theme Tune by Dave Dill)
Saul Zonana - All Together Now
The Bitter Little Cider Apples - BLCA
Adrian - Down In The Desert
Basement 3 - Half Life
The Lucky Bishops - Life In Hell
The Ozric Tentacles - Erpland
Clear Blue Sky - Picture Puzzl
Steven J - Finger On The Trigger
Neosoreskin - Nobody Likes Our New Songs
The Lucky Bishops - You Come Alive
Colin Cross - 2020
Paul Rose - Persona
Basement 3 - Face To Face
Tidal Flood - The Mahaya Puzzle
Mostly Autumn - We Come And We Go
Mountain Mirrors - Voice With Vine Sweetland

http://Aural-Innovations.com