OFF: Tory Z Starbuck

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Apr 14 19:17:49 EDT 2007

well this has been a Hawkwindesqe experience for quite some time and I thought I'd share it on this list, the CDR release "Androidal Tissue" by Tory Z Starbuck is quite excellent and I am getting "Seahorse & The Seraphim" from CDBaby (plus my first Brain Surgeons CDs! Yayyy! and some MC5, Bad Brains and Suicide stuff too - NYC is the place!) - well, check out Tory Z Starbuck either on CDBaby and sample some of his stuff at Soundclick.com - he describes his stuff as derivative of Legendary Pink Dots all the time but I don't hear it so much, a little bit maybe but more droney like Hawkwind, he draws also influences from ENo/Bowie and Pink Floyd he says maybe not so much Floyd I hear though. Kinda nice stuff! Recommended.......

Christian
NP: Tory Z Starbuck "Androidal Tissue"