HW: News from the Hawkwind camp!

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Apr 16 06:18:49 EDT 2007

I was also at that show (NYC 95) - I remembering wondering 'who the hell is the new singer???' "Ron Bastard"!!! hehe, it was an awesome show, and I still have the posters I bought there on my wall. I remember the Devo videos they were showing by the entrance, and have fond memories of that show in general.......

Christian

Weirdly, one of the fondest memories I have of live music:
Hawkwind playing the NYC Limelight years ago, and during an
instrumental sequence, Ron Tree, covered in green paint,
clearly stoned out of his mind, wandering out onto the stage
and wrapping his arms around the mic stand while red lights
washed over him.  It was somehow surreally perfect...

Steve