HW: Tim's liberty

Mike Montfort mike.montfort at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 16 08:58:13 EDT 2007

The burden of proof is on the Innocent not the guilty in Napoleonic law.

He had to prove he was Innocent not them prove he was guilty.  So it
probably is a compromise over the jail term.  He was under the influence
regardless of his guilt in the medical and property damages in the accident.

However I'll take my Anglo-Saxon innocent till proven guilty any day lol.

Mike
http://corwyn.blogspot.com
the blog
http://www.mikemontfort.com