BOC: joe bouchard interview online

albert bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Mon Apr 16 10:45:00 EDT 2007

That is what they shot at the Capital Center in Largo MD to show on
the video cube in the center of the hall. It was the first one I had
ever seen but now it's pretty standard for arena and places where
they have sports events.
I think it's a lot better than the 76 video from the same place
although the lack of crowd noise is kinda weird.
The promoters gave a us a betamax tape of the show after we got paid.
Al