Tragedy

Guido N. Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Mon Apr 16 16:43:18 EDT 2007

Hi Paul--

I'm glad you're not at work today. It is bizarre and horrible, and I
cannot understand why people do these things. Of course, we're very
aware of the Columbine High School massacre here, but even that starts
to pale in comparison to this.

Thanks for your email.

Guido