Tragedy

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Apr 17 07:43:34 EDT 2007

On 17/04/2007 10:47, M Holmes wrote:
> Virginia seems like the sort of place I'd expect someone to
> shoot back long before we got to that number of victims.

Maybe some parts of Virginia, but not the VT campus itself, I think.  I
think a large section of its student body are not from the "gunrack in
the pickup" demographic -- and I'm not sure even those that might be
"carry" into their classrooms!  VT is only about 3 or 4 hours from
either the DC Beltway or the Research Triangle area in NC.  I've got a
cousin studying chemistry (err, I think it's chemistry! something like
that ....) at Virginia Tech.

Cheers,
Carl

--