HW: Alan Davey CD

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Apr 17 10:56:47 EDT 2007

On 17/04/2007 15:36, Ian Abrahams wrote:
> I'll echo Kevin's comments here. I've loved Alan's previous stuff, particularly Captured Rotation, but this is a step up again in his work - really terrific and highly individualistic material.

Yup, this one does nudge itself into distinctly new territories and
sounds.  I mean, it still sounds like Alan Davey!  But while I would
have been happy (and unsurprised) to hear more in the vein of Bedouin
and Captured Rotation, I was pleasantly pleased (if one can use an
expression like that) to hear it going places I hadn't expected :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson