[GGCoolPeopleTalk] Slain Israeli Professor Saved Others in Va. Tech Massacre

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Wed Apr 18 13:28:35 EDT 2007

I almost wish they'd arm everyone, just so the people who think everybody SHOULD be armed could see what a dumb idea that would be.

"No, we'd only arm law-abiding citizens".  Yeah, like the Virginia Tech gunman was. . . before he killed 32 people.