HW/tBS: Hawkwind covers

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Apr 18 14:08:38 EDT 2007

Like.......The Brain Surgeon's Hawkwind covers are awesome (Needle Gun and Assassins Of Allah) - I remember Malpractise was discussed on this list ca. 1997-8 - I am mainly a Hawkwind fan though, I enjoy the BOC side too...... cause I like the 'Cult too......  BOC members supporting the Hawks!!! Thats amazing......maybe one should get Dave Brock to do a BOC cover!!

Christian (Punk Lodger 2000 A.D.)

"the chosen few - you know who you are - support the New Age!"....... with a stolen Hawkwind corp. spacecraft..... just like total f*ckn hardcore!!!!!!!!! total  anarchy!!!!!!! "all the punks in the audience spit on my stolen Hawkwind spacecraft! in a hail of spittle!!!!"

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free
account today.