[GGCoolPeopleTalk] Slain Israeli Professor Saved Others in Va. Tech Massacre

E F des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Wed Apr 18 14:54:57 EDT 2007

It's a good thing drugs are illegal and nobody does them anymore.
Seriously, the only solution to these 'problems' are education, diversity
and social awareness.  Human nature will always cause things to go awry.

So, can we now return to wondering about what is going on with BOC,
Allen's health, Albert's side projects and seeing who can beat up who from
the many characters cast in Hawkwind?

My 2 cents.

   --EF

--