HW/tBS: Hawkwind covers

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Wed Apr 18 15:20:32 EDT 2007

I might be remembering wrong, but i think there is an picture of Dave Brock
wearing a BOC t-shirt

Take care,
Chris R.

www.chrisr.net

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Amphetamine Embalmer
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:09 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: HW/tBS: Hawkwind covers

Like.......The Brain Surgeon's Hawkwind covers are awesome (Needle Gun and
Assassins Of Allah) - I remember Malpractise was discussed on this list ca.
1997-8 - I am mainly a Hawkwind fan though, I enjoy the BOC side too......
cause I like the 'Cult too......  BOC members supporting the Hawks!!! Thats
amazing......maybe one should get Dave Brock to do a BOC cover!!

Christian (Punk Lodger 2000 A.D.)

"the chosen few - you know who you are - support the New Age!"....... with a
stolen Hawkwind corp. spacecraft..... just like total f*ckn
hardcore!!!!!!!!! total  anarchy!!!!!!! "all the punks in the audience spit
on my stolen Hawkwind spacecraft! in a hail of spittle!!!!"

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up
for your free
account today.