[GGCoolPeopleTalk] Slain Israeli Professor Saved Others in Va. Tech Massacre

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 18 18:34:56 EDT 2007

Good call, Al. Leave it at that.
  Gary

  albert bouchard <albert at CELLSUM.COM> wrote:
  Can we just cut the gun lobby crap? This whole thing makes me sick.
As a pedagogue I can think of plenty of teachers it would be a very
bad idea to arm. The whole thing is just sad and there a million
better ways to be a hero than blasting it out with the bad guys.