HW: Alan Davey CD

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Apr 19 11:45:15 EDT 2007

On 19/04/2007 15:52, Amphetamine Embalmer wrote:
> I think Alan sounds more and more like Lemmy (voice and playing) than ever before on the new 'un....... nothing at all like Chaos Delight for instance....

I think years of _trying_ to sing like Lemmy have .... paid off for Alan
in spades! ;)  Your mileage on whether this is a Good Thing may vary .....

On the other hand, I'm having difficulty imagining a Lemmy solo album
that sounded like this musically.  (Left to his own devices, I would
expect Lemmy to, well, sound a lot like The Head Cat! ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson