[GGCoolPeopleTalk] Slain Israeli Professor Saved Others in Va. Tech Massacre

tim elliott heathcliff13 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 20 11:14:12 EDT 2007

*Second Amendment:*  A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the
security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
shall not be infringed.
 How does that translate to handguns for private use; it seems that the
right to guns ties in with the citizen militia, not the nutcase who has to
have 6 dozen assorted pistols, rifles,rocket launchers, etc
tim

--
tim  8>)...
http://heathcliff13.blogspot.com