Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Apr 22 07:27:44 EDT 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

APRIL 22, 2007: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#174), The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #14), and Drool Trough Radio (show
#61). See the playlists below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to
the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #174)

The Spacious Mind – “Rider of the Woodlands” (from Gentle Path Highway)
Book Of Shadows – “Clouds In My Eyes” (from
and then we all woke up)
Rubble – track 6 (from Rubble Demo)
Baby Robots – “Flopper Gets” (from Catslovedrugsshoes)
Earthmonkey – “Fun House” (from Be That Charge)
The Other Window – “Time Thieves” (from Transition)
Sally Tomato – “Adopted by Aliens” (from Conentration)
Dream Robot – “Attack On Planet 9” (from Air Boy: Defender of the Earth)
Random Touch – “Incompleteness Becomes Us” (from Alchemy)
Joxfield Projex - "No More Treasures" (from The Pond Intermezzo)
Plants – “Roots” (from Photosynthesis)
Nonloc – “Sentry At Eleusis” (from Between Hemispheres)
Dharma Son Collective – “The Great Improvisation in the Sky” (from
Hallucination Nation)

The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #14)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Psychedelia, Space Rock, Progressive
Rock and much much more.

(Alchemical Radio Theme Tune by Dave Dill)
Star Nation – Coo Sticks
Nick Bensen – No Resistance
Crowhead – The Soul Is In The Dark Side
Charles Goff III, Brett Hart & Hal McGee – Piano-Bar Hyphen
Danielle Brusaschetto & Sandblasting - Schiavo
Hilda – My Machine
Colorstar – Karma Tours
Mostly Autumn – The Night Sky
Tim Mungenast – Invaders From Below
Mystery Juice – Open My Mouth And Don Nothing
Crowhead – Fire Eye (Kill You)

Drool Trough Radio (show #61)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Shay Tal – “Deadly Nightshade” (from Tambourina)
Radiopuhelimet – “Viisi Tähteä” (from Viisi Tähteä)
Valse Triste – “Siivutettu Etu” (from Madon Luku)
Sally Tomato – “Nutty Buddies” (from Conentration)
Cowbrain & Saw – “America” (from Uncertain Hand)
Cheap Wine – “I Got Gasoline” (from Moving)
Blotto – “I Want To Be A Lifeguard” (from Hello! My Name Is Blotto. What's
Yours?)
Dimi Dero Inc – “Little Birds” (from Sisyphus, Window Cleaning)
The Early Hours – “Baby” (from Lights, Guitars, Action!)
Bill & the AntiDepressants – “Mandless Dribble” (from Project X)
e jugend - “What We Call Entertainment” (from Last Exit Wedding)
Gino Foti – “Manushyas” (from Bhavachakra)
The Touchers – “Brain” (from The Underwater Fascist)
Court – “Limbo” (from Frost of Watermelon)
The Dust Dive – “The Star Wars” (from Tens of Thousands)
Scotty Griffith – “The Haruspex” (from Curare)
Bob Crane – “Black Cord” (from The Mighty Hurricane Machine)
Grayson Wray Project – “Inside My Own World” (from Imaginary Episodes)
The Art of All – “Burn the Bridge” (From Morgan)
Divergent Future – “Oblivion” (From Rift)

http://Aural-Innovations.com