HW/tBS: Hawkwind covers

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Apr 22 11:08:47 EDT 2007

Like the lyric from Marshall Plan "I ain't playing no surf music!"

Christian

NP:
 CRASS - "Christ- the bootleg" *nudge nudge wink wink*

PS: you can't surf to it

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 11:09:29AM
 +0100, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> On 18/04/2007 19:08, Amphetamine Embalmer wrote:
> >BOC members supporting the Hawks!!! Thats amazing......maybe one should
> >get Dave Brock to do a BOC cover!!
>

> Didn't he used to sometimes be seen wearing a BOC T-shirt? :)

You know, ever since Al told me that Buck was a surf music
fan, I've wanted to hear BOC cover "Lay of the
 Surfers".

Steve

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free
account today.